Sunday, March 4, 2012

Marisa's baby Shower #1

So a tad bit of back story, my friend for 15 plus years, Marisa, is having a baby. Awesome, can't even describe how awesome this really is. The best part, she is keeping us all in suspense, the gender of Baby Azra is a surprise! Her family threw her the first shower and kept to the color scheme of the nursery, yellow and grey. Two of my favorites, which I think is why I have been so excited about doing crafts and decorating the nursery. I did the diaper cakes, and my mom made the owl floral arrangement for this shower. It was so fun! Her sisters and family did an amazing job with the decorations and every other part of this celebration.

Me and the fabulous Mommy-to-Be




Marisa and the wall art I made for the baby's nursery. Matches the bedding perfectly might I add!
Our favors were the wraps on the back of the chairs. Such an adorable way to combine decor and gifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment